1. Able to choose a career which will be of service to community.
2. Ready to strive for excellence in all they do.
3. Aware of their talents and skills and develop them to the fullest.
4. Able to gain confidence in themselves through participation in public speaking, cultural programmes and co-curricular activities.
5. Ready and willing to share their knowledge with others.
6. Keenly desirous of learning.
7. Ambitious to acquire positions of influence in order to be of service to others.
8. Trained in leadership so that they can bring about a desired social, change in family, society and nation.
Extracurricular activities of varied nature are provided in order to promote a harmonious development of body, mind and spirit.
In short, we strive at developing in our students those qualities of head and heart, which will make them an honour to womanhood/manhood and enable them to take their place in any situation in which they may find themselves, so as to be a source of happiness and blessing to all with whom they come in contact, as friends, leaders, future husbands/wives and fathers/mothers.