1. Students of CI. Prep-5 will be assessed continuously and promotion at the end of the scholastic year will depend on the whole year's performance.
2. The continuous assessment will include written and oral work, announced or unannounced. Hence parents are requested to send their children to school regularly, unless prevented by serious illness.
3. No leave other than medical leave is normally sanctioned during examination period, provided a medical certificate is submitted on the day the student is absent, along with a leave letter.
4. Any other leave applied for and taken during the examination will not be taken into consideration in the promotion.
5. Examination missed will not be conducted again for individual student on any account.
6. Candidates will be disqualified if they are detected in giving or obtaining or attempting to give or obtain unfair assistance at the examination or if they have in their possession in the examination hall/classroom, any books, notes or paper except the question paper of the current exam. Unused answer scripts must be submitted to staff invigilators.
7. Pass marks in each subject is 40%.
8. Promotion refused will not be reconsidered. Parents must not come for reconsideration for promotion.
9. The School does not undertake to retain answer scripts of quarterly and half yearly exams for more than one week after distributing Report Cards.
10. The School does not undertake to retain answer scripts of the final exams later than 30 days after the date on which the results are issued.
11. A student failing for two consecutive years will have to be withdrawn.
12. Promotion to the next class is based on the annual aggregate that takes the whole year's performance through assessments and examinations. Marks below 40% will not be considered in the final aggregate.