1. A minimum attendance of 90% of the working days is required for promotion. Students should come in time for the general assembly. Late comers are liable to be sent home.
2. No students should leave the School premises during the School hours without the written permission of the Principal.
3. No leave of absence for the whole day or part thereof is granted except for serious reasons and only on the previous written application of the parents.
4. Except for duly approved reasons, extension of vacation is not permitted. Students who extend their holidays for more than seven days after vacation without sanction will have their names struck off the
5. Application for medical leave for more than 3 days should be accompanied by a medical certificate by a doctor who is MBBS. If this leave continues for more than seven days, the Principal must be
6. All leave applications should bear the signature of the parent or in their absence, the guardian. Failure to bring such an application for leave makes the students liable to be sent home.
7. A student who is absent from the class continuously for 10 days or more without the leave sanctioned by the Principal may have his/her name struck off the rolls without any notice. If re-admitted
he/she will have to pay the full admission fee and other full fees for the period of such absence.