1. To be admitted into Class Prep. a girl/boy must have completed 41/2 years on 1st April of the current year.
2. On a date fixed by the Principal, Registration forms will be issued. On the day of registration, the Birth Certificate, in original and a Photostat, copy of the same must be produced.
3. The name and date of birth of a pupil, as recorded in the Admission Register cannot be changed. Parents are reminded to give correct date of birth of the child, at the time of admission.
4. The final decision with regard to admission, rests with the Principal. Recommendations are not considered and donations not accepted.
5. No pupil from another school will be admitted without a Transfer Certificate. She/he is also required to appear for an Entrance Test. A pupil g from another State should have her/his Transfer Certificate
countersigned by the Inspector of schools/the council. Boys from other schools will not be admitted after class V.
6. The school Authorities reserve the right to refuse admission without assigning any reason.
1. A month's notice for withdrawal must be given in writing, duly acknowledged, or a month's fee in lieu thereof before the withdrawal of a candidate. Generally, it takes a week after submitting the
withdrawal form to issue the Transfer Certificate.
2. Students withdrawn from the School during the year, without notice of withdrawal to the School, will be required to pay the fee for the whole of the sum.
3. Every application for Transfer Certificate shall be made in writing on the prescribed form, given in the School Diary.